K-8 Handbook

One School / One Book Summer Reading for all Williams' Students

We are excited to announce that students at Williams Middle School will be participating in a One School / One Book summer reading experience. We have selected the text, Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt as our book. Click link above for more information about the book. Below is a link to the assignments and resources for upcoming 7th & 8th graders.

Summer Reading Information & Assignments

LHS Summer Reading List - for upcoming 9th graders and higher

Parent Letter for Grade 5 Students


If you would like to chaperone a field trip, you must have an active CORI on file with our school. Unfortunately, it is not enough to have been CORI'd at another organization, they are not transferrable. They are good for 3 years. Please fill out the CORI Form completely, and then bring it to the office along with your driver's license. We are sorry, we cannot accept CORI applications sent in with your child. Thank you!